VIP TRAVEL DEAL: 14 days in Cozy and cultural CHINA
Thinking about traveling? Why not start making plans to one of the most impressive Asian destination: China. This exclusive VIP Travel Deal offers you the chance to visit Beijing, the country’s cultural capital, the South China province Yunnan and Shanghai, the most populated city in the world, with more than 24 million people, as well as China’s financial centre.
You can begin with a visit to Beijing`s Tiananmen Square, the biggest square in the world, and hit The Forbidden City next. Or even enjoy the amazing Shika Snow Mountain, located 4 miles to the southwest Shangri-La. All while staying in some of the most luxurious hotels in town.
Date: Sep 1st to Sep 14
Travel time: 14 Days / 13 Nights
Destination: Beijing, Kunming, Dali, Lijiang, Shangri-La & Shanghai
This trip includes:
- Private transport services
- Local guides with experience and with good domain of the English and Spanish languages, depending on the city:
Beijing/Spanish, Kunming/English, Dali/English, Lijiang/English, Shangri-La /English and Shangai/Spanish.
- Tickets to the attractions. All general entrances are included (Optional areas of payment are not included).
- Transportation to the hotel/airport with assistance
- A gift stamp (including case and ink) with the name in Spanish and Chinese for each passenger
- Spanish speaking guide during your Yunnan stay.
- Vip Arrival at the Airport. Meaning, the passengers are escorted from the plane to pickup their luggage and left in the arrivals area.
Only available on international flights, Beijing and Shanghai airport.
Contact me for further information
BALI, THE UNFORGETTABLE ISLAND OF THE GODS
10 Stunning Movie Locations You Don’t…
10 packing tips you should know
- VIP Travel Deal: Romantic Asia (Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam)
- Need to unwind? Take a trip to one of these astonishing getaways
- BALI, THE UNFORGETTABLE ISLAND OF THE GODS
- 10 packing tips you should know
- 10 Stunning Movie Locations You Don’t Want to Miss
- VIP TRAVEL DEAL: 7 DAYS IN PERÚ DRINKING CRAFT BEERS
- Septiembre 2017 (1)
- Abril 2017 (1)
- Marzo 2017 (3)
- Febrero 2017 (2)
- Enero 2017 (1)
- Septiembre 2016 (1)
- Julio 2016 (2)
- Mayo 2016 (1)
- Abril 2016 (1)
- Enero 2016 (3)
- Diciembre 2015 (2)
- Noviembre 2015 (1)
- Octubre 2015 (4)
- Septiembre 2015 (5)