VIP TRAVEL DEAL: 10 DAYS IN WONDERFUL PORTUGAL
* 3 nights at Bairro Alto Hotel (5 stars, breakfast included). It has a terrace with one of the best views in town, a great restaurant with traditional food and a very relaxing spa.
* Guided visit to the heart of the city (half day: Belém Tower, the Cathedral, the Monument to the Discoveries, etc). Tickets to the Jeronimos Monastery included. Free afternoon.
* VIP transfer to your car rental (taxes and insurance included) to spend your day at Sintra, Cascáis and Estoril to enjoy the coast.
* Exit from the Lisbon Hotel in your rental car to Évora. Two hours guided tour of the medieval city (Temple to Diana, church of Saint Francis, etc).
* Lunch at Herdade do Esporao with some wine tasting.
* Afternoon at Arraiolos town.
* Sleep like an angel at Convento do Espinheiro (5 stars).
ALENTEJO (HOURS FROM ÉVORA)
* One hour of horseback riding at Torre de Palma.
* Traditional lunch at Torre de Palma with 6 courses.
* Spend your afternoon at Monsaraz, a beautiful medieval town, and go back to Évora.
* Take your car and go to Lamego, but before stop at Coímbra to visit its library and have lunch.
* 2 nights at Six Senses Douro Valley (5 stars), an antique farmhouse converted into a luxury boutique hotel.
* Private boat ride in the Douro river (1 hour).
* Lunch and wine tasting at Quinta da Pacheca.
* Car ride to Oporto. On your way, stop in Amarante (I recommend you to have lunch at Hotel Casa da Calcada).
* Return your rental car in Oporto.
* 2 nights at The Yeatman Hotel (5 stars), a luxury wine hotel with s one star Michelin restaurant.
* Guided visit to Porto (4 hours).
* Free afternoon (I recommend you to visit the Taylor´s Port Cellars).
I really hope you can enjoy this trip and remember that I can do all the bookings for you. Portugal has a lot to offer for those who want to learn and have fun with a glass of wine. Contact me for futher information.