VIP Travel Deal: Romantic Asia (Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam)
Asia is a continent full of culture, historic places, an amazing culinary offer and luxury hotels... so if you want to spend 17 spectacular days with your special one, don´t miss this VIP Travel Deal:
- Day 1: Pick up at Hanói airport. Transfer to a luxury hotel in the city centre.
- Day 2: Deluxe city tour in Hanói, including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Temple of Literature and more.
- Day 3: Transfer to Halong Bay for a fabulous boat trip to different caves. Meals and a junior suite included to spend the night.
- Day 4: Second day in Halong Bay. Tai Chi morning classes and more caves and beautiful places to visit.
- Day 5: Trip back to Hanói. Flight to Hue.
- Day 6: Deluxe city tour in Hue, including the Tomb of Khai Dinh, the Thien Mu Pagoda and more.
- Day 7: Transfer to Hoi An. Day tour.
- Day 8: Private cooking class at the Red Bridge Restaurant & Cooking School. Delicious!
- Day 9: Free day in Hoi An.
- Day 10: Flight to Siem Reap with your own tour guide.
- Day 11: Early wake-up for a special tour day in Siem Reap, including watching the sunrise at Angkor Wat West Door, the Banteay Kdei Temple, Ta Keo, the Terrace of the Elephants and the sunset at the Prasat Chrung Temple.
- Day 12: Amazing Hot Air Balloon Flight over Siem Reap. Candlelight dinner at Sala House.
- Day 13: Flight to Phuket with your own tour guide.
- Day 14: Helicopter ride over Phuket.
- Day 15: Free day in Phuket.
- Day 16: Second free day in Phuket.
- Day 17: Third free day in Phuket.
- Day 18: Transfer to the airport for your international flight.
Remember you may need a visa to travel to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Contact me for more information.
You may also like
VIP Travel Deals: Artic Islands, your next…
VIP Travel Deal: the Italian experience…
5 Books that will make the waiting time…
- September 2017 (1)
- April 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (3)
- February 2017 (2)
- January 2017 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (3)
- December 2015 (2)
- November 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (4)
- September 2015 (5)